We are a busy, long-established and experienced town planning consultancy, providing a diverse range of professional advice associated with residential, commercial and householder proposals.
Over the past few years, the demand for our service has increased. As a team with experience and competence, we are seeking first-rate candidates to join us.
You'll face new challenges every day and have the chance to manage your own projects of all scales, while assisting with some of our larger and more complicated projects. Working in a collaborative manner with both colleagues and clients, we endeavour to provide frank and up to date advice based on our knowledge of the local area and Authorities.
Planners from a public or private sector background are encouraged to apply. Experiencewhich includes; undertaking independent research, problem solving, liaising with a wide range of clients and members of the public, among others and the ability to present a case clearly and concisely.
• MRTPI (or eligible for MRTPI) with a minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of current planning legislation.
• Ability to work under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal/oral communication skills.
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel in the UK.
• Competitive Salary Packages, reflecting knowledge and experience.
• Staff Pension Scheme.
• Bonus in addition to salary, which is linked to performance and attendance.
• Generous annual leave entitlement (25 days per annum, plus bank holidays, and additional days between Christmas and New Year).
• Length of Service annual leave increase.
• Non-Excessive hours of working.
• Paid CPD for each staff member.
• Progression plan alongside appraisals.
• Paid RTPI fees.
If you are interested in a more challenging role, a change of scene or a new challenge from your current role, please get in touch to discuss the opportunities available with us.
Candidates are advised that we have an office dog.
To apply for the role, please send a covering letter and your CV to:
email@example.com. CVs will be reviewed upon receipt.
Should you wish to discuss the position further then please contact us on 01462 420224.