I am working with an authority in the North West of England who are looking for a Planning Administrator. They would be looking for the candidate to start within the next month, and the contract would last for an initial 3 months.
In this role you will be working heavily with iDox Uniforms to ensure applications are logged and administrated correctly. You will also assist clients with general planning queries, as well as helping with admin for other Development Management staff.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Previous Local Authority experience
- Previous experience of validating applications is desired
- Proficient in using Uniform and iDox systems is essential
- General knowledge of Development Management and related processes
- 16-20 per hour
- Inside IR35
- Immediate start
- Office presence 3-4 times per week.
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Josh or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org