Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a regarded Property & Business Consultancy in North Yorkshire on the hire of a Senior Planner or Associate Planner. This role is being offered on a permanent and full-time basis.
In this role, you will work with a variety of clients on a mix of projects that touch the residential, commercial, energy and agriculture sectors. Objectives
▪ Conducting research and site appraisals
▪ Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications and Listed Building consents
▪ Work independently as well as integrate with the multi-disciplinary team
▪ Co-ordination of project teams, project management and public consultation
▪ Responding to development plan consultations
▪ Providing first class advice to other team members and sectors of the business. Job Requirements
▪ Have a Degree or Diploma in Town Planning
▪ Have a full membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute
▪ Have ideally at least 3-5 years' relevant work experience
▪ Be IT proficient and confident working with plans and maps
▪ Have a sound knowledge and application of relevant legislation, planning policy and guidance
▪ Be commercially aware, able to deal with clients confidently and with an ability to network and generate work on their own merit. On offer
▪ Membership of the Firm's Pension Plan, with Employer's contribution of up to 3%
▪ Payment of relevant professional subscriptions
▪ Inclusion in the Firm's Life Assurance Policy given as three times annual salary
▪ Long service awards
▪ Company, Team and Individual bonuses
▪ Employee Assistance Programme
▪ 26 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays. Interested?
If you are an enthusiastic and proactive Planner that has experience in delivering positive outcomes on development proposals, our client is keen to hear from you.
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable Planners ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For more information on this role or other vacancies in the region please contact me on 01792 365 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org