Our client, a local authority in London, is looking for a CIL and S106 officer to join them on an interim basis.
Agile working is supported with a hybrid approach to work location, to include working from home and council office as agreed.
- Experience in S106 monitoring and understanding of legal agreements
- A methodical approach to work with high levels of accuracy and ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- A professional approach with ability to make reasoned and consistent judgements.
- Ability to communicate and liaise effectively, both verbally and in writing with a range of colleagues and customers.
- A self-starter with the ability to get to grips with work quickly and independently.
For more details please call Teodora or apply below.
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.