Senior Town Planner | South-West
My client is a well-established Planning, Urban Design and Development Consultancy who is currently seeking a dynamic and creative Senior Town Planner to join their team in the South West!
This Consultancy houses a well-renowned planning team that have extensive knowledge and experience in project co-ordination, spatial master planning, negotiating project delivery and advising on land acquisitions. They work on projects ranging from small to large scale across a multitude of sectors.
The Planning team offers strategic and commercial advice on Urban Redevelopment, Regeneration, Residential and Retail Developments, and often collaborate with the Urban design team on Masterplanning and other Commercial and Infrastructure deliveries. General Duties
- Planning negotiations.
- Strategic site Promotion.
- Local plan and neighbourhood plan examination hearings.
- Neighbourhood plan promotion.
- Planning application preparation.
- Environmental statement preparation & co-ordination.
- 5-year housing land supply assessments.
- Demonstratable planning experience in a senior role either with a consultancy or local authority.
- 3+ years' experience.
- Demonstratable experience of the planning process including the preparation and submission of applications and appeals.
- Strong report writing skills and experience of delivering recommendations on a range of major planning applications.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as the opportunity to join an exciting and forward-thinking consultancy! Interested?
For applications, and more information regarding this role and similar roles in Town Planning, please submit your CV to Megan Field at Megan.email@example.com or call 01792 365 104.