I am working with a Local Authority in Surrey who are looking for two Principal Planning Officers. They can offer remote-based working with occasional site visits. They would be looking for the candidates to start during October – It would be a 6-month initial contract with the likely view to extend.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out Site Visits
- Working on Major Planning Applications including large housing sites, site remediation
- Delegation and sign off responsibilities included. Experience of mentoring desirable.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the Planning industry.
- Experience working at a local authority
- RTPI membership would beneficial
- Previous working on Major planning applications
- Looking to pay around £40-£45/h
- Inside IR35
- Remote working available with occasional site visits
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James!