I am working with an authority in Hampshire who are looking for a Planning Officer, they can offer predominantly remote-based working with occasional site visits. They would be looking for the candidate to start in the next 2-3 weeks and the role would be working on a caseload of householders and a few minor applications too – It would be a 3 month initial contract paying up to £35p/h.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a mixed caseload of Minor and Householders
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with Householder applications
- Rate is negotiable depending on experience - likely up to £35p/h
- IR35 status is inside
- Remote working available, site visits essential (once every few weeks)
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James!