I’m currently working with a Local Authority in Sussex that is looking for a Planning Enforcement Officer to join their team. My client can offer predominantly remote working, but will need weekly site visits, and have said the hourly rate will be negotiable dependent on the experience of the candidate.
The role will be a split of general caseload work, investigations, and dealing with appeals inquiries and prosecutions.
The candidate should have previous Local Authority Planning Enforcement experience and should be adaptable.
Duties will include:
- Taking on a range of cases.
- Conducting occasional site visits.
- Conducting prosecutions
- Liaising with members of the public.
- Drafting Notices, and preparing written evidence.
- Advising other members of the Development Management team on decisions.
- Dealing with appeals and inquiries.
This is a 3-6 month contract. The client would be looking for a start date as soon as possible. IR35 status is deemed Inside.
If you think your skills or experience match this role, or you would like information on the other roles we have available, please feel free to give me a call on 020 7766 9075 and ask for James!