I'm currently working with a Local Authority in East Midlands who are looking for an experienced Policy Officer to join them on an initial 3 month contract. My client is looking to pay up to £25ph for the right candidate and ideally looking for them to start within the next 2/3 weeks.
Duties will include:
- Leading on researching evidence and data analysis.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out and analysing the results of public consultation.
- Preparing the Monitoring report.
- Updating the Land Registry.
You must hold a degree within Town Planning and you should also have proven experience consulting on Planning Policies.
The role is inside of IR35 and the client is looking for the potential candidate withing the next 2/3 weeks.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or email me your CV.
Still not sure? Feel free to give Shen a call on 0207 766 9075 to discuss this role in more detail or chat about other opportunities Oyster have on.