Graduate Town Planner
Our client is an independent private planning consultancy based in Bedford. They are looking to onboard a Graduate Town Planner to their successful planning team. The successful candidate will have an RTPI accredited degree. This is the perfect opportunity to kickstart your town planning career – Apply Now!!
Ideally as a Graduate Town Planner, you will have the following:
- An RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or related
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A strong team working ethic
- Full UK drivers’ licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
- Preparing planning applications, including planning statements.
- Assembling reports and presentations
- Undertaking site visits
- Attending meetings with clients and other stakeholders
What you need to do now:
If you are an ambitious Graduate Town Planner interested in kick starting your Town planning career at this fantastic company, please apply below or call Jon Davies on 01792 940 000, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com