I am working with an authority in Central England who are looking for a Planning Officer, they can offer predominantly remote-based working with occasional site visits. They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately and the role would be working on a caseload of householders. It would be a 3 month initial contract.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a mixed caseload of Householders
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with Householder applications
- Rate is negotiable – depending on experience.
- IR35 status is inside
- Remote working available, site visits essential (occasional)
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Chloe!