I am working with an authority in the North of England who are looking for multiple Planning contractors in their team, They need 1 Planning officer and then 1 Senior/Principal Planner, they can offer predominantly remote-based working with occasional site visits.
They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately and the role would be working on a caseload of householders and a few minor applications too – It would be a 6 month initial contract with the likely view to extend.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a mixed caseload of Minor and Householders (Planning Officer)
- Overseeing a mixed caseload of Major applications (Senior/Principal Officer)
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with Householder applications
- Rate is negotiable – depending on experience.
- IR35 status is inside
- Remote working available, site visits essential
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Shen!