We are an independent planning consultancy based in Didsbury, Manchester and have several planning positions available from Graduate to Associate level. All positions are full-time and permanent, with a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience.
White Peak Planning specialises in managing and delivering complex planning applications and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) across a range of industry sectors. Founded in 2012, our skills, experience and reputation have resulted in us managing planning applications and EIAs for multiple large strategic developments, alongside a diverse range of smaller projects.
We’re keen to hear from suitable candidates with the following qualifications and skills to join our small team:
- A relevant Honours Degree, Masters Degree, or equivalent experience
- Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Excellent skills in report writing, reviewing and organisation
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A full UK driver’s licence
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what position you would like to be considered for and your salary expectations.
If you have any queries, please call Chris Garratt or Rob White on 0845 410 0117. All discussions will be confidential.