Are you looking for that new challenge or to launch forward your career? I am working closely with an SME consultancy in London, looking for someone to join at Senior, Principal or Associate Director level.
Due to an increased pipeline in work, coinciding with one team member moving client-side, and another on maternity – this usually fully-stocked team are looking to hire two people at the senior level. With honesty and integrity at their core – they enjoy working for a variety of clients from major PLC London developers, to boutiques as well as most sectors from residential to leisure and commercial. You will be given a busy pipeline of work to deal with straight away, thrown in the deep-end and given a real opportunity to thrive.
You will be involved in (among other responsibilities):
- Leading on projects, assisting in delegating and starting to take on leadership role
- Continuing to maintain relationships with clients in providing accurate advice and communicating effectively
- Dealing with pre-apps and manage planning applications through the development process
- Communicating and negotiating with clients, stakeholders and local regularly
- Starting to do business development and working up your own client base, or bringing your own
- Attending meetings for Planning Committee, Consultations and similar events in representation of both the Company and clients through the planning process
You will ideally:
- Have at least four years within planning- ideally in consultancy but LPA experience will be considered
- Strong development management skillset and expertise
- Be MRTPI or equivalent
- Be a strong communicator with excellent written work
- A track record of working within planning within London
In reward for the hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and being part of an excellent team and company to progress you in your career – where hours you work are not as important as the quality of output in what you do!
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call on 07749 707060 to discuss. My client is looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch. I also have other clients and roles that may be of interest.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.