Our client, a small but growing private consultancy in Norwich are on the lookout for a Planner/Senior Planner to come and join their growing team.
Following their recent move to new offices, this consultancy are now looking to grow their team.
The right candidate will be a Planner, rising to Senior Planner, with at least 3 years experience in either Local Authority or the Private Sector. They are looking for someone who ideally is RTPI qualified or working towards membership with a full driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience in the private sector!
Role & Responsibilities
You will be conducting planning activities, developing technical knowledge and technical expertise.
Having the ability to write clearly and concisely and to develop arguments in written form, you will also be expected that your day to day time management is if the highest quality.
You will also be:
- Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements
- Client contact as required in support of senior colleagues
- Working to achieve professional membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute
- Able to communicate with client contacts and external bodies /authorities / consultants in respect of project working as required
Having already gained some Planning experience at either a Local Authority, planning consultancy or developer you will also have:
- RTPI accredited degree
- MRTPI qualified or working towards qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the planning process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Whats on offer?
A competitive salary and benefits package.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Rob today on 03333 448234 / 07855 276123. Alternatively, email rob@LDHrecruitment.com
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.