We are working with a National Property & Planning Consultancy who are experiencing growth in their North West & West Midlands offices. Subsequently they are now in a situation whereby the two offices are working closely together as one business unit. Due to this they are now interested in exploring and having conversations with a potential Director/Partner for this unit.
The role will include conducting and managing planning activities:
- Management of immediate staff including appraisals/timesheets/holidays/CPD/disciplinary matters and training.
- Day to day management of teams including WiP/invoicing and debts.
- The management of projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines in accord with the QA system.
- Agreeing project plans and fee agreements.
- Quality control of output of team and projects in accord with the approved QA system.
- Contributing to the development and management of the wider business including work winning, marketing, recruitment, training, staff development and the efficient organisation of the workload across the department.
- Client management.
Scope of Role
- Control of a defined planning team.
- Acting as a Partner in the wider interest of the business.
- Managing client contacts of that team and the wider business in conjunction with others.
- Ensuring that the quality of advice and work meets the required standard.
At this stage, my client is interested in expressions of interest with a view to discussing this sensitive upcoming role confidentially with those where they see synergy with what they do and what you have accomplished to date.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please call Rob Hanks on 07855 276123 or email rob@LDHrecruitment.com
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.