Associate Town Planner - BedfordHA 9422Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has become available for an Associate Town Planner to join an established planning practice in Bedford. The successful Associate Town Planner will have the opportunity to work on a variety of residential, mixed use and commercial developmentsQualifications and Experience:
In this instance applications are sought from candidates who are MRTPI qualified and have a minimum of four years planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment. Due to the travel commitments involved with the role a full UK drivers licence is essential.Duties:
- Preparing and submitting complex planning applications and appeals
- Liaising with clients and local authorities
- Preparing reports and statements
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Actively contributing to the continued growth of the team and workload
In return the company are offering a competitive starting salary and full benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.