Planning Consultant - YorkHA 9418
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working alongside this multi-disciplinary planning and development consultancy in their search for a Planning Consultant. The successful Planning Consultant will be joining an established team of planners and will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of medium and large scale projects predominantly in the residential sector.Qualifications and Experience:
To be considered for this role applications will ideally have:
- A relevant planning degree or equivalent (RTPI accredited)
- Licentiate or Chartered Membership to the RTPI
- Previous planning experience, ideally within a consultancy environment
- Preparing required planning documentation from feasibility to post consent
- Managing the submission of a variety of planning applications
- Providing support to senior members of the team
- Assisting with the team's Business Development strategy
In return the company are offering a generous starting salary and benefits package including pension scheme and professional development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.