I am working with an authority in Leicestershire who are looking for a Senior Planning Officer, they can offer predominantly remote-based working with occasional site visits.
They would be looking for the candidate to start at the beginning of August and the role would be working on a caseload of householders & minor applications. It would be a 3 month initial contract with the likely view to extend.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of householders and minor applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Supervision of the planning technicians & officers in absence of the Principal.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- 2-3 years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with householders and minor applications.
- Rate is negotiable - depending on experience.
- IR35 status is Inside.
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Chloe!