I am working with a Local Authority in Surrey who are looking for a Planning Validations Officer to join the team, with the role being 100% remote initially. They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately. The role would be working on a backlog of validations on a 6 month initial contract.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Competent in validation
- Able to work independently
- Team player
- Fast worker
- IT competent
- Quick at learning new systems
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Experience within Local Authorities.
- Validations experience necessary
- Rate would be dependent on the experience of the candidate, likely £20-25p/h
- Immediate start
- 100% remote working until September, when 1 day in the office per week is required
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James