I am working with one of the London Borough's who are looking for an Interim DM Team Leader to join the team on an initial 6 month contract. They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately and the role would be focused on leading and supporting the busy Development Management team. The role is 100% remote and is likely to be inside of IR35, paying £40-45p/h.
Duties will include:
- Line managing, leading and supporting a team to deliver a significant caseload
- Clearing reports and signing off delegated decisions
- Mentoring and one-to-one management of Planners across the Development Management team
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- 10-15 years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of line management and leading a team
- Rate would be dependent on the experience of the candidate (likely to be £40-45p/h)
- Inside IR35
- 100% Remote working available for the right candidate
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James!