Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a leading environmental and planning consultancy on the hire of a Planner or Senior Planner to expand the existing town planning team, to be based in their London office. Key areas of the team's work are:
- Planning advice and coordination of large infrastructure projects, including high speed rail, urban public transport, ports, on and off-shore renewable energy, hydrogen, carbon capture and storage (CCS) and waste management. Most are promoted as hybrid Bills or Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (DCOs).
- Planning advice to other ERM business sectors eg environmental assessment, sustainability, remediation of contaminated sites and marine.
- Planning policy and research studies for government and other public bodies.
- Planning and related applications and appeals, mainly complex urban regeneration and developments.
- Advice to local authorities on planning, housing or environmental assessment.
- Planning obligations, Community Infrastructure levy and infrastructure studies.
- Socio-economic, housing and development appraisal studies.
Our client is looking for people with the relevant skills, experience and enthusiasm, who want to develop their careers and help sustain the company as a leading environmental and planning consultancy through business development and innovation. To be considered, you should have:
- an RTPI accredited planning qualification and be MRTPI or working towards it.
- at least five years post qualification planning experience (senior planners) or two years (planners).
- a particular interest in working on the environmental and planning aspects of major infrastructure and development projects and policy studies.
- excellent report writing, analytical and inter-personal skills.
Our client attracts, develops and rewards their talented employees so you can expect to be invested in to help you achieve your career objectives. In addition, you will be provided with a strong starting salary and benefits package. To apply:
The Director leading this recruitment is is keen to meet with interested Planners ASAP so to register your interest please click 'apply'.
For more information on this role or other vacancies in the region please contact me on 01792 365 101 or email@example.com