Graduate Town Planner – Birmingham
Are you looking to kickstart your Town Planning career? Do you have a Town Planning degree or related? Our client is an experienced and leading consultancy and they are looking for a Graduate Town Planner to join their team in Birmingham. If you are based near to Birmingham, or open to relocating – This role is perfect for you!
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- An RTPI accredited degree
- A strong team working ethic
- Full UK drivers licence
- Excellent written and communication skills
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
- Preparing planning applications, including planning statements.
- Assembling reports and presentations
- Undertaking site visits
- Undertaking research and analysis
What you need to do now:
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or apply below!!