Graduate Town Planner
Our close client is town planning consultancy based in West Midlands. Our client is looking to onboard a Graduate Town Planner to their successful planning team. If you have an RTPI accredited degree in planning or related – our client wants to hear from you!!
Our client can offer the successful candidate excellent career progression opportunities!!
The ideal Graduate Town Planner will have the following:
· A Town Planning degree or related (RTPI accredited)
· Excellent analytical and written skills
· A strong team working ethic
· Full UK drivers licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
· Undertaking research and analysis
· Preparing planning applications, including planning statements
· Supporting senior colleagues to progress projects from inception to completion
· Undertaking site visits
What you need to do now:
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or apply below!!