As a newer entrant to the market, a modular developer is looking for an Assistant or Planning Manager to join their successful team in Sussex – to work across their Southern region, covering Hants, Surrey and Sussex. Working closely with CCO Group, this successful housebuilder and promoter is keen to bring in someone to support their Planning Manager at Assistant or Associate level – to assist on immediate applications and promoting sites through Local Plans for their Strategic Land team.
This role will suit someone in a similar role with a competitor or with a consultancy. Ideally this needs to be someone who can work independently but still interested in growing with a business to continue with their trade. They are happy for someone to work from home twice a week in the long-run, as well as visiting sites across the region.
Your role will include:
- Managing a pipeline of sites through outline and detailed planning permissions
- Promoting strategic sites through the Local Plan process
- Working as part of a start-up team and mentality, rolling your sleeves up when necessary
- Keeping up to date with planning policy and Local Plan changes and involvement
- Collaborating with consultants, as well as planning, design and development colleagues
You will ideally:
- Have at least three years in a town planning role
- Be a strong communicator with good written work
- Sound planning understanding
- Have experience within the region
- Have access to a car and a full driving license
You will be rewarded with a competitive package, as well as an excellent work life balance while being a key part of the growth of the business moving forward.
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call on 07749 707060 to discuss. My client is looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch. I also have other clients and roles that may be of interest.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.