Are you looking to maintain a significant level of working from home in your role, or wanting to move away from a more corporate or rigid business?
CCO are exclusively working with a small, award-winning planning consultancy to find a Planning Consultant to work on a variety of schemes across London and the wider South East. They are open to level of this individual, depending on experience.
You will be working on a variety of schemes including cutting edge London alternative living sites, major PRS developments, Home Counties modular and traditional build housebuilder sites, land promotion, and co-living and co-working schemes in London and the South East.
You will be involved in:
- Continuing to maintain relationships with clients in providing accurate advice and communicating effectively
- Managing planning applications through the development process and dealing with pre-apps
- Communicate and negotiate with clients, stakeholders and LPA officers regularly
- Attending meetings for Planning Committee, Consultations and similar events in representation of both the Company and clients through the planning process
- Contributing to the ongoing growth of the company
- Working closely with a Director on a range of projects
Ideally my client is looking for someone who has gained their RTPI Chartership and is happy to consider applicants from either local authority or consultancy background – although private sector is preferred.
In reward for the hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and being part of an excellent team and company to progress you in your career.
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call on 07749 707060 to discuss. My client is looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch. I also have other clients and roles that may be of interest.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.