I am working with an authority in the North East who is looking for a Planning Officer, they can offer predominantly remote-based working with occasional site visits. They would be looking for the candidates to start immediately and the role would be working on a caseload of householders and minor applications. It would be a 2-month initial contract.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of minor and householder applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects, and external consultants.
- Coordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Several years of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with the householder and minor applications.
- Exceptional knowledge of Uniform.
- up to £25ph.
- Inside IR35
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Chloe!