We are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s fastest growing Planning Consultancies. They have an ambitious plan for growth in which they are seeking to extend their planning teams regionally and nationally. This includes growing their share of existing markets they currently operate in and new ones; and to shape their services to meet the needs of their clients. Continuing to grow and develop planning and their other services, is a key aspect of this plan.
The planning team works closely with their other services in architecture, urban design, landscape, heritage, and archaeology. Their continued growth in all sectors including strategic scale residential, employment, leisure and renewable energy projects across the UK provides opportunities to both travel and make a difference locally.
We are looking to speak with town planners wishing to gain experience after graduation; They work across all stages of small- and large-scale projects in a range of sectors. They are looking for team players.
Your role may include:
- Providing support to senior staff on exciting projects
- Collaborating with our multi-disciplinary team and other external consultants
- Attending client meetings and general contribution to the development of a multi-disciplinary business
- Appraising sites and identifying development opportunities for clients
- Writing and submitting planning applications
- Reviewing Local Plans
- Supporting on business wide strategic growth initiatives
You will ideally:
- Have a degree or master’s in planning.
- Be working towards becoming MRTPI
- Be capable of managing a challenging and varying workload.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Have excellent written skills.
They offer a competitive salary and package at all levels.
The practice provides CPD for staff. The firm runs regular lunchtime CPDs and provides excellent training opportunities to ensure quality and best practice for our clients and significant personal development opportunities for their staff.
To find out more about the roles on offer either send your CV to Shaun Lewis email@example.com or contact Lewis Davey on 01202 237567