Senior Town Planner
Zodiac Recruitment are delighted to be working closely with a private town planning and development consultancy based in London. Our client is on the lookout for a Senior Town Planner to join their tight-knit team working on exciting projects.
Our client can offer the successful candidate an excellent environment to work in, 9:30-5:30 working hours, career progression opportunities and an excellent bonus structure.
The ideal Senior Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related
- 2+ years experience
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending site visits
- Preparation of planning applications
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in joining a fantastic company with an excellent reputation in the industry? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!