Job title: Senior Planning ConsultantLocation: PrestonSalary: Competitive
Penguin Recruitment is supporting a Planning Consultancy in the Preston region that offers a flexible working arrangement, excellent salary and benefits package.
My client specialises in a wide range of sectors from residential, commercial, education, health, retail and leisure projects.
The successful applicant should have at least 5 years post graduate experience and be a full member of the RTPI.The Role
The successful candidate can expect to undertake the following day-to-day tasks:
- Appraise the development potential of sites and provide written and verbal advice to clients.
- Brief and manage external sub-consultants in the preparation of planning applications and appeals. Independently prepare and manage small to medium scale planning applications and appeals.
- Support the Directors in larger scale planning applications, appeals, and strategic land promotion.
- Undertake business development and attend business networking events.
- Chartership (desired but not essential)
- High quality written and oral communication.
- A good understanding of planning legislation.
- Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
If you are interested in the role then please Katy on 07982620231 and forward your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org