One of my clients is looking for a Local Land Charges Officer to assist them for an initial contract of 3 months.
The role is completely remote so don’t let location stop you from applying!
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing Local Land Charges searches (Personal and EIR)
- Keeping records of the search requests
- Deal with Fees Paid for searches
Skills and Experience:
- Maintaining, processing and working on the Local Land Charges register
- Ability to interpret maps and databases
Where do you apply?
Please give me a call, at a time that suits you, on 020 7766 9075 and ask for Chloe regarding the Local Land Charges Officer position.
If you have an updated CV then please send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org