I am working with an authority in the East Midlands who are looking for a Planning Officer, they can offer remote-based working. They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately and the role would be working on a caseload of householder and minor applications. It would be a 2-3 month initial contract.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of minor and householder applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Working on Validation's.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- 2-3 years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with householder, minor applications and validations.
- Rate is up to £30ph depending on experience.
- Inside IR35
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Chloe!