Job title: Graduate Town Planner
Location: North Yorkshire - Ripon
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Graduate Town Planner who has just completed their MSc within Town Planning to join a multidisciplinary team on a permanent basis in the Yorkshire region. This role is an immediate vacancy where my client is looking to employ the successful candidate as soon as possible.
We are looking for candidates to have the following:
- MSc within Town Planning achieving a Merit grade and above
- Excellent communication skills / written skills
- Enthusiasm in joining the Town Planning field
Preferable but not essential:
- A work placement carried out with an LPA/Private practice
- UK driving license and own car
- To be local to the Yorkshire region / North West / North East
My client works all across the UK covering a wide range of projects whilst covering all aspects of Architecture, Planning and GIS and Ecology.
Your role will consist of working closely with the Director supporting the team with administrative duties whilst working on a wide range of planning applications.
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for their first town planning role.
To find out more about this role please call Katy on 07982620231 or 01792365107 and forward your CV over to email@example.com