Are you a senior-level planning professional looking to take the next step in your career?Do you have extensive private sector experience and are interested in applying your skillset with a national, leading property consultancy?In this role you would work on a variety of interesting projects and will work on planning applications and local plan representations, providing planning consultancy advice to a range of varied clients!
If this sounds of interest, I would like to speak with you!
Our client's National Planning and Development Team is growing and are now seeking another talented expert to join the team. Working on a variety of interesting projects and will work on planning applications and local plan representations, providing planning consultancy advice to their range of varied clients. Requirements:
- Several years' working in planning, ideally including working within the private sector but not essential.
- Will need to be able to demonstrate experience in both development management and local plan matters.
- Strong technical planning knowledge, skills and work ethic.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and able to manage competing demands and prioritise tasks for themselves and others with the key aspect being to meet clients' expectations.
- Must be a problem-solver and advocate ideas and solutions clearly.
- Successful applicants will have a flexible attitude towards working and be self-motivated with a strong team spirit.
- Candidates should also be self-assured, confident, enjoy the prospect of developing their own client base and making a real contribution to the prosperity of the Company and themselves.
- RTPI qualified.
- Flexibility and agility - able to juggle a number of tasks at the same time.
- Initiative and motivation - thinking for themselves and working with minimal supervision.
- Awareness - able to identify limits of own abilities and seek help from colleagues where appropriate.
- Proactive - able to identify opportunities and constraints, and to think outside the box.
- Efficient and organised - able to effectively manage own time and budgets.
- Commercially astute - able to recognise clients' varying needs.
- Pursues excellence - seeks to provide a high quality of work and keen to improve skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Strong and effective team player including seeking opportunities for cross selling within the wider business
- Aspiration and energy to develop their own professional reputation and profile and that of the firm
- Ability to gain the respect of colleagues, clients and their staff and advisors by providing a personable and highly professional service within their sphere of expertise
- Professionally qualified RTPI
- Good level relevant post-qualified experience
- Excellent planning technical skills including research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. In addition, they offer a positive and supportive working environment and will provide coaching to ensure you achieve your career objectives. Apply Now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable Property Consultancy at a stage of growth. For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com