I am working with an authority in Sussex who are looking for a Planning Officer, they can offer predominantly remote-based working with site visits/office presence needed 1 day per week. They would be looking for the candidates to start immediately and the role would be working on a caseload of householder and minor applications. It would be a 6 month initial contract.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of minor and householder applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Several years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with householder and minor applications.
- Rate would be dependent on the experience of the candidate – likely to be around £30-35p/h
- Inside IR35
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James!