My client based in the East Midlands is currently looking for an Senior Enforcement Officer to join the team, with the view to starting ASAP on an initial 3 month contract. The client is willing to negotiate on the hourly rate but it will be circa £40 per hour. The role would require regular access to the East Midlands for site visits.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the investigation, monitoring and enforcement of planning legislation
- Investigating and resolving breaches of planning control
- Mentoring junior members of staff
- Carrying out site inspections and completing detailed investigations of planning records
- Monitoring compliance with planning conditions and approved plans
You will ideally have relevant experience as an Enforcement Officer within a Local Authority.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply or email me your up-to-date CV.