I am working with an authority in Kent who are looking for a Planning Officer/Senior Planning Officer, on a 6 month initial contract, outside of IR35. The role would be predominantly remote-based working but would necessitate site visits every couple of weeks. They would be looking for the candidates to start immediately and the role would be working on a caseload of complex minor and potentially small major applications.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of minor and potentially small major applications
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Several years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of dealing with minor applications
- Rate would be dependent on the experience of the candidate – likely to be around £30-40p/h
- Outside IR35
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James!