Senior Town Planner - BathHA 8393Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working alongside this growing planning consultancy in their search for a Senior Town Planner. The company have a strong presence in the South West and their team deliver a variety of planning services for their clients within the residential, commercial, rural and listed buildings sectors.
The company are happy for the successful candidate to work at home full time if required however being able to attend site visits in the South West is essential.Qualifications and Experience:
For this role suitable candidates will have a degree in a planning related discipline and ideally a further MSc (or equivalent), be a Chartered Member of RTPI and will have a minimum of 3 years post qualification town planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment.Duties:
- Preparing planning applications and appeals including site appraisals and planning strategies for a variety of residential and rural developments
- Advising clients on the promotion of development schemes through Local Plans
- Assessing cases for development projects
- Managing projects
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Joining a leading consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package plus the option for some home working
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.