Our client is a leading Property Law Firm with clients all over the UK. They advise on a wide range of planning-related issues and have a well-established Consultancy team focused only on Planning Delivery. Due to expansion they are looking for a new member of the team. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional environment and to learn from the best. The role will be based in their Crawley offices when they reopen. It will be home-based before that.
Whilst the title is Junior Planner this is n0t an entry level role however even if you only have one or two years experience then this role could be well suited to you. If you have more experience than that, then even better!
They are looking for:
- Membership of the RTPI or working towards RTPI membership
- Solid experience of the planning process and dealing with planning applications and appeals is essential (or with a demonstrable ability to do so).
- Understanding of planning legislation, including relevant case law
- Ideally geographical knowledge of the South East.
- Ideally, some experience of managing and developing client relationships or a desire to do so and to be involved in business development and marketing.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills, with the ability to write reports clearly and effectively with attention to detail
- The ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively both with the team and with clients.
- The ability to effectively manage your time to achieve client and internal deadlines.
- An understanding of the importance of client care with an ability to deal with a wide range of clients with differing objectives including being able to understand the commercial objectives of the client.
- Preferably, the ability to drive and have use of their own vehicle to enable site visits.
The salary for this position is circa £28-32k dependent on experience and there are a wide range of excellent benefits on offer for the right candidates.
Please apply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shaun on 07789 371470