Senior Town Planner
Our client is a extremely well renowned property consultancy with offices throughout the UK. They are on the lookout for a Senior Town Planner to join their team in Manchester. The office is in an excellent Central Manchester location and they have worked on some of the most renowned planning projects within the UK.
Our client has a flexible working approach, arrangements for a mixture of home and office-based working is available for all employees.
The ideal Senior Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related
- MRTPI or working towards chartership
- 4+ years experience in a Town Planning related role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending site visits
- Preparation of planning applications
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in joining a fantastic company with an excellent reputation in the industry? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Jon Davies on 01792 940 000 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!