- Good knowledge of the planning system
- Minimum 3 years’ UK experience
- Strong communicator - articulates well with clients and colleagues
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work in teams and on own initiative
- Interests in a wide range of projects, including housing, leisure and infrastructure, covering policy and development management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning planning, design and environmental company dedicated to creating successful environments. We operate throughout the UK with offices in London, Birmingham and Bournemouth. We provide inspired and imaginative planning solutions, unlocking opportunities at the forefront of best practice and at the cutting edge of commercial thinking.
Are you interested in us?
We require a person to support our planning team, working on exciting projects for both private and public sector clients. The successful candidate will be involved in a broad range of projects across regeneration, housing, leisure and commercial sectors.
We offer a competitive salary, pension, private health insurance, life assurance, excellent working conditions, CPD opportunities and a flexible working policy.
To apply please send: Your cover letter, CV and 2 examples of your recent written work.