Senior Town Planner - NottinghamHA 9359Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Our client, a respected planning consultancy has an excellent opportunity available for an ambitious Senior Town Planner to join their established team in Nottingham. The company deliver expert planning services for their clients within the residential, mixed use and infrastructure sectors.
They work on a variety of development's ranging from smaller change of use for private homeowners/landowners to major strategic residential developments for well known housebuilders. Qualifications and Experience:
In this instance applications are sought from candidates with a BSc / MSc in an appropriate RTPI accredited discipline and have Chartered RTPI status. It is anticipated that the successful Senior Town Planner will have 5+ years planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment.Duties:
- Preparing and assisting with Planning Applications;
- Preparing and assisting with feasibility studies;
- Reviewing post submission work including public inquiries and expert witness work
- Preparing and assisting with proposals and tenders for new work;
- Attending client meetings
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.