DM Town Planning Officer Roles
At Carrington West we are assisting various local authority clients based in London with their search for experienced DM Planning Officers to join them on a contract basis, initially offered for 3 months. With all London Borough contracts they almost certainly will extend well beyond.
- Examine and evaluate all types of planning applications made under the Town and Country Planning Acts and related legislation. Assess whether proposals are in accordance with Council’s policies and liaises with officers of other directorates on matters arising from planning.
- Assist with carrying out project briefs and feasibility studies in relation to regeneration and/or economic strategy work and liaising with staff in Greenwich Planning as required.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, developers, potential developers, other authorities, Council Members and relevant clients on planning, regeneration and economic development issues and proposals involving policy interpretation, planning law, technical criteria or of a research, policy, plan, development control, design or environment nature.
- Educated in RTPI accredited degree or equivalent.
- Local Authority Planning experience within a DM Team.
My client is looking for someone to start with them in the next 2-3 weeks ideally.
Interviews to be held via video link as soon as possible.
To avoid missing out please apply today with a copy of your CV then call Ben Hitchman on 02393876027
If you are a Town Planner who is interested in job opportunities, but this role is not of interest, please still apply then we can consider you for other positions.