Full-time and Part-time Considered
Officer Based / Remount Working Considered
Flexible working hours and Location Considered
Solve Planning is a founder-led rapidly growing established planning consultancy offering bespoke solutions and services to a wide variety of clients and sectors including Residential Commercial, Education, Housing Associations, and Sports Clubs.
Our team all have lives and responsibilities outside of work and we are able to offer a great level of flexibility in terms of work patterns, full or part-time, to accommodate the right person. We treat each other with respect and our culture is based on transparency, trust and loyalty.
Since being established by the Founder, Kevin Scott in 2009, we are very proud to say that we have grown every year through client loyalty and recommendation alone. Our team focus on developing long term relationships with our clients is based on the following principles, regardless of project size:
- Commercial understanding
- Proactive and flexible strategies
- Friendly and accessible service
- Inspiring trust and confidence
Despite the challenges of the last 18 months, our business is as strong as ever and we are looking for experienced Planners to join our growing team.
The scope of work is hugely varied, every day is different and you should expect to lead a diverse range of projects and clients.
- Working within team environment
- Preparing fee proposals
- Carrying out planning appraisals
- Preparing Planning and Design and Access Statements
- Preparing planning applications for submission
- Preparing and submitting appeals
- Appointing/liaising with other consultants
- Managing project budgets
- Site Visits
- Attending meetings (clients, planning, project and committee)
- Working on public consultation strategies and attending consultation events
- Promotion of strategic land
We will also help you learn and grow by providing an environment in which you can harness your strengths and build capability in new areas, alongside experienced colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team. Although we are looking for a permanent team member, we will consider applicants on the basis of full-time and part-time and a mixture of working remotely and in the office.
The successful candidate will have:
- Full RTPI membership at least 2 years
- Driving Licence
- A commercial approach with the ability to apply this knowledge effectively and deliver bespoke planning solutions to clients.
- Excellent analytical and written skills and to be able to communicate effectively
- Confident project management and collaborative skills
- A highly motivated and proactive approach with the ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit team.
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining us at Solve Planning, please contact Helen Hill at email@example.com
The office is currently based in Fleet, on the Hampshire/Surrey border and very accessible by all forms of transport.
No recruitment agencies please, only direct applicants – Thank you.