We are delighted to be working with a leading planning and property consultancy, based in Essex. The company is involved in a wide range of projects from medium scale to large-scale schemes. Our client is looking for a driven Associate Director, to play a key role in making strategic decisions to drive the team forward, with the freedom to work remotely. The company has an excellent reputation as nearly 80% of their business is repeat business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Helping to develop and deliver a strategic vision for the company to ensure profitable performance and delivery of key business goals.
- Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions and appeals
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes, as well as environmental statements
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience, within development management
- Good professional writing skills
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level, while being entrusted to work flexible hours. Our client is offering a very competitive remuneration package, circa £49,000 - £57,000 depending on experience, in addition to full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com