One of my clients in Warwickshire are looking for multiple Planning Officer's to start with them ASAP for an initial 3-6 month contract, which is likely to be extended. Rates are dependant on experience and this role is inside IR35.
- Managing a personal caseload of a range of applications
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
If you are looking for your next contract or are in a permanent role and have any questions please do get in touch!
Call 0207 766 9075 and ask for Chloe.