I am working with an authority in the Midlands who are looking for a DM Team Leader to start immediately for an initial 3 month contract. They can offer remote working with occasional visits to the office. IR35 is undetermined and rates are dependent on experience.
Duties will include:
- Leading a small team of Planners.
- Managing a personal caseload of major applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
It would be beneficial if you had previous Local Authority experience in a Managerial position.
If you are interested in these roles or in other Development Management opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 0207 766 9075 and ask for Chloe!