Are you a Senior Town Planner looking to take the next step in your career?Would you like to join a highly regarded, highly experienced practice and work with a variety of interesting clients?Join this company and be coached to become the best you can be!
Join an experienced and sizeable team and work with a variety of clients, nationwide, on projects that span multiple sectors such as Residential, Affordable Housing, Telecommunications, Energy, Sports Stadia, Industrial, Commercial and Equestrian.
In this role you will assist your clients by providing the following services;
- Development potential assessments
- Pre-application advice
- Planning strategies
- Planning Applications
- Public Consultations
- Planning appeals
- Development plan representations
- Environmental impact assessments
- Planning degree or an associated qualification
- MRTPI status
- 5-10 years planning experience (Public or Private sector)
- Be able to demonstrate a broad range of core planning skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Business development / networking experience (expected for more senior candidates)
- Competitive starting salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
- Benefits package includes private pension, private healthcare, car allowance (Senior level and up), hybrid working, 25 days annual leave and a mobile phone (Senior level and up).
- Join a supportive and respected consultancy in the region
- Varied and exciting project profile
- A clear ladder of progression
If you would like to join a successful and supportive consultancy with the ability work alongside Directors with over 30 years' experience in the market on a range of applications then this is the role for you!
To register your interest in this role, please click 'apply' below. For more information on this role or other in the North West please contact me on 01792 341 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Preston, Blackpool, Lancaster, Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton, Southport, Wigan & Manchester.