Senior Town Planner - TruroHA 9332
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior Town Planner to join a growing multi-disciplinary planning and design consultancy in Truro. The successful Senior Town Planner will quickly take the lead on a variety of small and large scale residential and commercial projects.For this role candidates are sought with:
- A relevant Town Planning related BSc/MSc (or equivalent)
- A minimum of four year's planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment
- Chartered Membership to the RTPI
- A full UK drivers licence
- Supporting the team with the delivery of a variety of complex projects
- Delivering expert planning advice to clients and landowners
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Responding to client planning enquiries, producing tender documents and negotiating with statutory consultees
In return the company are offering a competitive starting salary and full benefits package as well as flexible working.
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.