One of my clients in Hertfordshire are looking for a Principal Policy Planner to assist them for a 1 year contract to cover maternity leave, with the likely potential for extension, starting ASAP. Pay rates are dependant on experience and this role is inside IR35.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on researching evidence and data analysis.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out and analysing the results of public consultation.
- Carrying out sustainability appraisal work.
- Leading on community and stakeholder consultation at certain stages of the strategic planning process, including processing and assessing consultation responses.
- Signing-off for work by more junior members of the team.
It is useful if you also have experience in Urban Design or sustainability.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!